SiteLauncher is a Chrome speed dial extension that gives you a super-fast, beautiful and organized way to access your most-favorite sites using the keyboard, mouse or touch. Speed dial to your favorite sites without the need to load a new tab first.
For single tap access to your predefined list of favorite websites just click SiteLauncher's toolbar button — or press the keyboard hotkey, Ctrl+M by default. The default hotkey can also be changed from Ctrl + M to something else [pro-tip: many users prefer to set the hotkey to Ctrl + Space - instructions on how to change the hotkey are included inside SiteLauncher's Help tab].
You can open sites from the "Launcher" speed-dial panel by custom single key shortcuts, arrow keys and [Enter] navigation or by mouse/touch click.
Keyboard Examples: open Facebook by pressing Ctrl + M + F or open Google by Ctrl + M + G. And of course you can setup similar shortcuts to any URLs/sites you wish, as well as delete and edit the defaults.
The Shortcut Manager makes it easy to add, edit and remove shortcuts. Each shortcut can point to any site, web-app, webpage or bookmarklet you wish—if it has a URL you can make a shortcut to it.
The Shortcut Group feature enables you to group related shortcuts together. In this screenshot we've also demonstrated the option to disable shortcut keys—you can still navigate SiteLauncher with the mouse, touch or the arrow keys and [Enter].
SiteLauncher includes over a hundred beautiful free background themes. In the below screenshot we've demonstrated the Brushed Metal theme.
Shortcuts are stored as special bookmarks and are therefore automatically kept in sync across multiple computers if you use a Google Chrome account.
The SiteLauncher extension does not monitor, collect or transit any personal data about you.
1. Right click here then click "Save link as…" and save the zip file to any folder.
2. Go to the folder you saved the file to and unzip the file (download a WinZip trial if you don't have an unzip program).
3. Open a new tab and enter the following special URL:
4. On the chrome://extensions page enable "developer mode" by clicking the toggle on the top right of the page
5. Still on the chrome://extensions page, click "LOAD UNPACKED" and select the unzipped sitelauncher folder
6. SiteLauncher should now be installed. If you failed to install SiteLauncher, please contact support for help.